Have the blogs I wrote encouraged, helped and ministered to you?

Lauren 'Spirit' says...

Hey people! It's your girl Lauren 'Spirit'! I am honoured, delighted and glad to be the person to encourage, to inspire and spread the word to you because Jesus said we should go all out to the world and spread the news to the people (Mark 16:16).

My aim is to reach young people and touch lives by the messages I post. It is not by my own knowledge, skill or technique but it is the inspiration of God that allows me to write the messages. I know that you will be blessed!

God bless you and I love you!

Your girl, Lauren 'Spirit' x

Friday 26 March 2010

WHO AM I?

The question is, who am I? I’m Lauren Bethany Lamont. I’m 21 years of age, I live in London, I’m planning to study a course on Youth Work, I’m not working, but I know what my goal is, that is to be a qualified Youth Worker and make a difference. This sounds good, as a person you see on the outside, but the question I am asking myself, is WHO AM I IN GOD? WHO AM I WITHOUT GOD?

I can tell you who I am without God. I am a sinner, I am nobody, I am dead, I am wicked, I am full of flesh with no spirituality. I am just Lauren Lamont with nothing good. All I think about is evilness, sin, lust, wickedness, and anything that pleases me and not God. I enjoy the sinful nature. I enjoy the pleasures of the world. I love the attraction, it’s easy and it’s so enjoyable, I don’t think of anybody but myself, I’m selfish and it’s all about me! I love me and I love the world. I say I love Jesus but I don’t really mean it, it’s just easy for me to say every Sunday morning. I can’t wait until church is over because I can go back to sin and enjoy myself again. It’s like a daily routine, its fantastic! I’ve got all my life planned out! I am a genius and only I run my life and no-one else. I don’t pray, I don’t read my bible. It’s boring and I just can’t be bothered. I prefer someone to pray for me than for myself, coz it’s a long ting! I love sex, and I love to rave. I love the pleasure of sin! This is who I am without God!

I’m going to tell you who I am in God. I am holy, I am righteous, I am clean, and I am new person. Everything in my life has changed. My mind is renewed; I no longer conform to this world. I hate sin, and I hate to sin. I truly love God and I worship in Him in truth! I realise that I am a somebody, because He has created me to be a somebody and not a nobody! I am now in the light and not in darkness. I do not fulfil the lusts of the flesh but I walk and live in the spirit. I am crucified with Christ and I live in Him and He in me. I am a new creature and the old things that were in me have now gone, all things are brand new! I am more than a conqueror. I am happy, I am loved, I am faithful. I am all things through Christ Jesus! I love Jesus with a passion. This is who I am in God!

I thought I would share this with you. I hope you will be blessed by reading this because I am actually confessing who I really am!

God bless you x

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment